DEXI group of companies has successfully been working at the international security market since 2004. Its main specialization is development and manufacture of video surveillance equipment and associated software.
All our products are built upon the most state-of-the-art element base and has a series of unique characteristics of video processing and analytics.
Lines of activity
- Production of radioelectronics. Development and modelling of electronic circuits, development of analog and digital electronic devices, assembly of radioelectronics, printed circuit board layout, automatic SMD mounting and testing.
- Scientific activity in the sphere of radioelectronics, radio wave propagation and artificial intellect. Conducting tests, implementing obtained results into the existing solutions. Development of video analytics modules.
- Software development – intelligent video surveillance software IVISET, adaptation and extension of the base software, development of modules and programs under the statement of work: centralized monitoring, video analytics and software for digital signaling processors DSP TI, HiSilicon, Ambarella.
Development of video surveillance software IVISET. Intelligent software IVISET processes and analyzes video images from surveillance cameras using intelligent modules and self-learning neural networks. Intuitive interface adapted for modern large-screen displays;
- Supports up to 128 channels per server;
- Multimonitor operating mode (up to 8 monitors);
- Up to 100 channels per monitor;
- Simultaneous video surveillance, recording and viewing of the archive;
- Simultaneous recording to several data storage devices;
- Recording mode options: continuous, scheduled, on alarm;
- Arbitrary selection of folders and profiles of recording for one camera or a group of cameras;
- Various video analytics functions.
One of our main criteria when developing programs and associated modules is targeted approach to any potential user of whatever level: regular student, private home owner or manufacturer of video cameras – each will find a suitable version with desired functional and tools for accomplishing the set tasks.
List of integrated equipment
The program integrates video surveillance equipment from various manufacturers. Currently, integrated are ip-cameras of brands XVI, GeoVision, Hunter, recorders Hunter and hybrid recorders Cyfron.
For Cyfron recorders it is planned to realize the possibility of full recorder control, including a function of recorder’s archive remote viewing.
For other equipment, the cameras can be connected through protocols RTSP and Onvif; support of protocol PSIA is underway. The following video codecs are supported: H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG; H.265 is underway. Also, a series of audio codecs is supported: G.711μ, G.711a, G.726, AAC. Maximum video resolution is 2582х1944 pixels, which corresponds to 5MPx cameras. The possibility of capturing two video streams from IP-cameras — main and additional — allows reducing the central processor unit load.
1, Elektrosignalnaya str, Voronezh, Russia
+7 (499) 709 77 70